Megan and I are heading back to Uganda on Tuesday armed with plastics plates, loads of clothes, laptops, paints and power tools.
We have plenty to do… a busy schedule which consists of:
- Taking the kids to the zoo
- Livelihoods classes
- Meetings with other NGO’s
- Meeting with the local council about trying to get clean water
- Various community projects including the ‘reading tent’
- Building an internal wall in the school
- Making a new storage cupboard out back
- And giving out all the things that were donated to us
We are unbelievably excited about returning and seeing the children we started to teach 11 months ago. Our education program now have more children and we are looking forward to meeting them and their families.